IF YOU’RE CONFUSSED WHETHER YOU NEED A NEW HAIR STYLE, TAKE SOME INSPIRATION FROM KIM KARDASHIAN…
The internet went into meltdown again this week when we seen a picture of Kim Kardashian with her hair chopped into a blunt lob but matter of fact turns out the new look – ITS A WIG!!
At this point I think if we see any Kardashian/Jenner change there hairstyle – Its not real..
A lot of people this year have gone for the chop and got a complete new hairstyle (Like you may know I myself got a few inches off my hair) But I got to say I have loved my hair since I got it done.
Here are questions to ask yourself that may help you make up your mind if it’s time for a change, and do you need a haircut…
* Did your hairstylist cut layers the last time you got your hair cut, and now your hair is nearing one length? It’s time for a trim at the very-least.
* Have you had the exact same length for the past five years, and to ensure your dead ends are gone, you only get a few cm chopped?
* Is your hair looking thinner? The longer fine hair grows, the thinner it looks. A shorter cut can give you the appearance of thicker, healthier hair.
* What sort of maintenance is involved in new style and can I handle it? Are you ready for high maintenance?
* What is the growing out process going to be like?
I know it seems silly to put so much thought into getting a haircut, but as anyone who has ever had a bad haircut knows, it’s best to really be sure about these things!
Are you considering cutting your hair?
Any more questions, Let me know, and if you do get the chop Make sure you tag me in pictures 🙂