Halloween is just around the corner and if your like me and Halloween is your favourite holiday than you tend to go all out on your costume!
Todays post is all about the best hair products for your Halloween look. Halloween hair can be the reason why your costume stands out! If you’re looking to temporarily colour your hair, add a frightening amount of volume, or keep your hair in place, then this post is just for you! Keep scrolling to see to see what needs to be achieved to perfect your Killer hairstyle!
- Temporary Hair Colour: I know Crazy colours are quite a “no no” in some jobs but that’s why having temporary Hair colouring is great because when shampooed it washes out!
Hair chalk is the perfect way to add temporary colour to strands of your hair.If your hair is dark, wet your hair in the areas that you want to colour. If you have lighter strands (that’s you, blondies!), skip this step or else the colour will remain for a few more washes. Strand by strand run the calk up and down your hair until you’ve reached your desired colour.
Hair colour spray works perfectly on dry hair and comes in the prettiest of colours. It also washes out after one shampoo so don’t worry about scaring your coworkers when you return to work!
- Wigs: For costumes that the hair plays the major part in, think Ariel, Cleopatra. Cruella De Vil, rather than changing the whole colour of your hair a wig is best off for those kind of looks. If you really wanting to keep the wig in place and make sure nothing goes away, a wig cap is the best for helping to style your look.
- Accessories: Compared to years ago, there are so many fun ways to accessorize your hair using items like plastic spiders and spider webs. Hairbands or chains are another great way to dress up an outfit!
- Extra hold Hairspray: If your costume requires amazing big hair, Extra hold hairspray will be your Best Friend! This will keep your hair in place for the whole day and night! Schwarzkopf Silhouette hairspray is the best!
- Glitter: In my opinion all costumes can be made better with a hint of sparkle! If your looking to add that sparkle to your costume there is either loose glitter or hairspray glitter.
- Hidden Props: Are you wanting to be a character that’s hair goes to a new level of height? First think of what you can use in your hair before backing coming your hair for dear life!! To achieve a Unicorn look you can use tin foil to shape the horn and than once sliped into place all that’s left is to wrap the hair around to cover the foil! .
A great site to buy off of is Party World. This shop is in Waterford but also delivers around Republic of Ireland. Here is some of the hair items:
So now I am curious, who are you planning to be for Halloween or what was your best costume ever?