Debs season is upon us and I had one of my followers ask me to do a small blog post about debs hair. You may be going to a debs this year and your unsure on what to do with your hair!
When choosing your debs hairstyle, make sure to keep your dress in mind. Your hairstyle and your dress should complement one another.
- Arrive to the salon with clean dry hair. Wash hair night before with a volumize shampoo and no conditioner! This will give a great result for your hair style.
- In the lead up to your debs try to keep your hair in tip top condition
- Wear a button up top to the hair salon so you don’t have to take it off over your head afterwards. This will avoid messing up your hair style.
- To keep your hair intact for the whole day make sure to pop a mini hairspray and a few bobby pins into your bag. Using these to fix any fly away strands that have come loose.
- If you have extensions make sure they are clean, dry and brushed through. This is a time saver for your stylist and then can focus on your finished look opposed to be worrying about the extensions.
- Bring as many images for inspiration!
Hope these tip have helped you. Have you any additional tips to share with us?
Here are a few Hair pictures for some inspiration:
Heres some that I have done:
Let me know what you think of this post 😊