So I am off to Tenerife tomorrow and I am so excited.. I have been picking up some holiday bits the last few weeks (mostly from penny’s) because lets face it you cant beat penny’s!! But I did not realize how much stuff I actually bought till now.. Of course I had a few bits already but who doesn’t love bringing new bits on holidays.
While I am packing my bag I decided to show you how I like to pack my suitcase.
Some of my packing tips:
- First off make a list of things that you need to bring and tick them off as you put them in the case.
- Pack underwear in a bag, than use the bag for dirty underwear over there.
- Pack breakables inside shoes.
- Lay out and plan outfits, that way you don’t over pack or don’t bring a bunch of items you cant wear together.
- Pack all your valuables or irreplaceables with you just in case something happens to your suitcase *Touch Wood*
- Use shoes and hair tools to separate clothing sections.
- Pack make up bag tight so noting breaks i.e foundation, eye shadow, bronzer etc
- Fully charge technology the night/day before leaving.
- Roll clothes it gives you more space and doesn’t wrinkle them as much.
- Clothing – Tops, Pants, Dresses, Underwear and Bras, Bikinis, Pjs, Shoes and accessories (Belt, jewelery)
- Beauty – Hair tools, Brush, Hair Accessories, Products, Makeup and brushes and Wipes
- Toiletries – Toothpaste and brush, Shampoo and conditioner, Moisturizer, Deo, Body spray and perfume, Razor and body wash
- Other Stuff – Chargers, Camera, Book, Headphones, Sunglasses, Lip balm,Wallet Passport and travel tickets!!
I really hope this helped you and if you have any tips you would like to share feel free to comment below! Also there will be a holiday outfit post when I am back so keep an eye for that!